The Jumpstart program is one week assessment and intensive treatment provided by Autism Partnership’s most experienced staff interventionists. The Jumpstart program is designed to establish the behavioral readiness and foundational skills that are necessary for a child to effectively access and benefit from behavioral treatment. Overseen daily by an international consultant.
The Jumpstart program achieves far greater gains in a short period of time than regular therapy which will achieve in many weeks. It is perfect for families who wish to experience ABA treatment and evaluate whether AP is right for them before committing and perhaps having to give up other services. It is also suitable for out-of-town families who wish to boost their child’s skills. This is a very powerful opportunity for families to make rapid progress of their child in a short time frame.
Time: Sunday – Thursday (9:00 am till 4:00 pm)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Children who are new to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Children who have limited response to intervention
- Children who need boost to energize current programs
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Assessment and analysis of children’s current skill level and program
- Behavior Assessment
- Intensive progress oriented therapy
- Development of a progress-oriented curriculum and behavior plan
For more details, please contact us at +965 22969868 or send an email to email@example.com