The Jumpstart Program is a 1-month intensive progressive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy conducted by our best staff and a clinical supervisor. This is a powerful opportunity for families to make rapid progress with their child in a short time frame. We will be able to identify critical learning areas, examine trouble areas and provide intensive focus to address these issues.
The Jumpstart program achieves far greater gains in a short period of time than regular therapy which will achieve in a longer time. It is perfect for families who wish to experience ABA treatment and evaluate whether AP is right for them before committing and perhaps having to give up other services. It is also suitable for out-of-town families who wish to boost their child’s skills.
Time: Sunday – Thursday (9:00 am till 3:00 pm)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Children who are new to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Children who have limited response to intervention
- Children who need boost to energize current programs
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Assessment and analysis of children’s current skill level and program
- Behavior Assessment
- Intensive progress oriented therapy
- Development of a progress-oriented curriculum and behavior plan
For more details, please contact us at +965 22969868 or send an email to email@example.com