Affiliations and Useful links
Welcome to the Autism Partnership’s useful links library. Below you will find an extensive list of links to websites on services of other organizations and information on autism.
Facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – DSM-5
- Highlights of Changes from DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
- Ted talk: Wendy Chung: Autism- what we know (and we know (and what we don’t know yet)
- DEPT OF Health HKSAR– Child Assessment Service (DHCAS) – Chinese Version
- DEPT OF Health HKSAR– Child Assessment Service (DHCAS) – English Version
- HK Education Bureau – GovHK – Autism / Asperger Syndrome
Organization in the Globe
- Autism Partnership (US) Autism Partnership was formed in 1994 to meet the tremendous need for effective services to families with autistic children.
- Autism Speaks Autism Speaks is world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism
- The National Autistic Society The National Autistic Society is the leading UK charity for people on the autism spectrum and their families. It provides information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
- National Institute of Mental Health The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.